LATE BLOOM


Hello thereeeeeeee......!! Spring is herrreeee! I know i'm late since it's summer soon and i skip few months of updating this lonely blog hahaha blame my school work. But here i want to share this pretty spring flower that I treasure. Located exactly in front of my building door. She's alone too. I took this awhile ago since she's bald now hehe, the pinky flower are all came off already. I know she is too pretty!



Hehehe i know this is just a petite catch up but i will finish my study in a month time! (that's why my schoolwork is actively exploding like there's no tomorrow) I plan to go around explore Paris during my jobless days hahaha since i knew i actually didn't know anything about Paris even after my 3rd year.. And actually i rarely came out since i'm a cave woman with all of my school works. I promise to myself to explore and enjoy Paris more and update hereeee hohoho

well see you in another wink!


8 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous shots <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    and follow my blog if you do like it
    already followed yours :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoreable shots <3
    would u like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know :)

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. You're a good photographer :)

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant waitt yourr outfit post :3

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!!!!! love them!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh so pretty like you've said! can't wait for your next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking gorgeous as always <3

    http://www.mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete